- After much analytical research, 89.7% of guys have hair shorter than their shoulders, therefore, guys won’t ever have to experience the annoying feeling of getting hair stuck in their mouths. And trust me guys, you should be glad. It happens at the most annoying times, when you’re eating, drinking, when the wind blows in the wrong direction… I could go on and on!
- This probably doesn’t apply to every guy out there, however I’m going to assume that the majority of guys don’t get regular waxes, especially not leg, Brazilian, or bikini waxes. However, there is the good ol’ back, sack and crack… and us girls won’t ever experience that, so I guess you could say it works both ways here!
3. Giving Birth
- Yes, I just went there! This is a more obvious one, but seriously guys, you’ll never truly understand what us female species have to go through. Imagine pushing something the size of a watermelon out of your….yeah I’m just gonna stop there. Nuff said.
4. The Relief of a Quick Concealer Cover Up
- When us girls wake up in the morning and we have a pimple the size of Mt Everest on our forehead we have the option of using concealer to do a quick touch up. Guys on the other hand, you have two options… squeeze it or let it be. Make up is actually useful for girls during those massive zit days.
5. Pash Rash
- Unless you’re a guy kissing someone else with facial hair, whether they be a guy or a girl, you’ll never get to experience pash rash, or more specifically, the feeling of someone else’s rough face rubbing up against yours. Pash rash…yeah…it’s a thing. I’ve just realised that some of you guys may not be aware of this side-effect from kissing. Pash rash is basically a rash that results from (passionate) kissing someone with stubble. The struggle is real.
6. A Bad Sports Bra
- This is more serious than you guys understand. Do you want to get knocked out while you’re running? Do you want boob stretch marks? (Yes, they exist). A proper fitted sports bra is essential for sport and exercise enjoyment. End of story.
7. The Feeling Most Girls on the Planet Get When They See Any of the Following Guys:
- Zac Efron, Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, Liam Hemsworth, Theo James, Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth… and of course there are many more. Ovaries explode all over the world at the sight of some of those guys.
8. The Feeling You Get When You Have an Accidental Double Chin in a Photo
- Most girls have an issue with double chins in photos. They always seem to happen though; they're almost unavoidable!! Where as, guys, most of you don’t even care, or don’t even get double chins without serious neck strain.
9. The High-Heel Dilemma
- This one is serious. For everyone that knows me well, you’ll know this is something I spend a great deal of time pondering over and planning around. Girls don’t want to wear heels if it means they are towering over their boyfriend, or just the other guys in the room. At 1.74m high, I’m not exactly super tall, but tall enough for this to be an issue. Most boys these days just aren’t being bred tall enough!! However, recently I have got to the point where (most of the time) I don’t care, thank goodness!
10. Conversation Over-Analysis
- This isn’t even just with the conversations we have with guys; it’s with our girlfriends too. She didn’t have a smiley face in that text, is she angry with me? Oh wait, she just said ‘girrrrrrl’, we’re all good. Or those times when we go back home and replay that conversation we had with the guy we’re interested in over and over in our head. It’s exhausting!
11. The Chilly Pre-Party Walks
- It’s hard for us girls to look pretty and feel warm all at the same time. Especially in Dunedin it’s a struggle to wear a dress that achieves the perfect sexy to warm ratio. Guys, you should be thankful that you can wear pants and shirts that actually cover up skin. Heck, if you really wanted to, you could even chuck on a polyprop top and some long johns underneath too! Why not whip out the woolly socks while you’re at it too. If I were a boy, I’d be all over that merino warmth.
12. Leakage Freakage
- Boys, you should be glad you don’t get Aunty Flo, a.k.a Big Red, a.k.a George, a.k.a Red Dot Day, a.k.a That Time of the Month, a.k.a Tom (Tomato Sauce), a.k.a Shark Week, a.k.a The Birthing of Blood Diamond, a.k.a Parting the Red Sea, a.k.a Leak Week. Thanks to handy Period Apps on our smartphones we are able to see when to expect George. However, the days preceding are filled with constant leakage freakage. Has Aunty Flo arrived yet? Oh false alarm. Is that feeling in my stomach the beginning of Leak Week? No, it’s just my butter chicken giving me stomach cramps.